We developed the Sailor Sack as extreme fans of personal organizational products. What would be greater than an accessory pouch that clipped into place on many of our products making life easier for our customers? Designed for utility in the broad sense, the Sailor Sack currently works in conjunction with our Rich Medina 45 Bag line as well as both the London and Tokyo Duffel bags. Headed out on an international flight? The Sailor Sack fits on the straps of both our London and Tokyo Duffle bag straps. A book, tablet, ear buds, pen, sketchbook and ear plugs set up and ready to roll the moment you get to your seat. No extra personal item. No pulling out all your stuff hunting. A DJ headed to play? Pop the Sailor Sack on one of our record bags, and clip on extra space for headphones, adaptors, and cables. A Photographer in the city snapping pictures? Throw a spare lens, change of batteries, and extra memory cards and hit the road.
- Made in the USA from 1680 waterproof backed ballistic nylon.
- An interior wedge shaped main chamber lined in bright taslan nylon with a divider for additional organization.
- Three front business card sized slip pockets are enclosed by the front flap and secured by dual mag snaps.
- A roomy discrete slip pocket on the back is hidden by a leather covered webbing strap. Mag snaps secure the strap to the main body sealing off the pocket from view.
- Two zipper pulls on a run of nylon self healing zipper secure the main chamber.
- Embossed Tucker & Bloom logo.
- Covered by our lifetime warranty.
Tucker & Bloom products are made to ensure satisfaction and service during the natural life of the product. It warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of a lifetime from the date of the purchase. Under no circumstances will the warranty be assumable if the product is sold. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from product misuse, product neglect, product abuse, product tampering, product alterations and unauthorized product repairs. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover any consequential damage to a person or property other than the product purchased. This guarantee will begin from the date the product is received and will only run for the same model originally purchased. To apply for this benefit you should contact Tucker & Bloom Customer Care Department. Just send an e-mail to customercare@Tucker-Bloom.com to become acquainted with the specific details. The Tucker & Bloom product purchase must be legitimated by an order number and an invoice.