The Cosmo Baker North to South is the real DJ's DJ bag. Listed by the Vinyl Factory as one of the 10 best record bags available, this bag was designed with help from jet set DJ Cosmo Baker. This Messenger bag (while similar to our North to South Messenger Bag) has extra room for records, an interior padded laptop sleeve, headphones, a needle case, and pretty much whatever else a DJ might need to haul. Comes ready to fill and complete with our lifetime warranty.
"Being on the road over 150 days per year, I need a bag that is all business. Functionality is key but that doesn't mean that one should sacrifice style. Together with Tucker and Bloom, we've created this DJ bag that not only works perfectly with my lifestyle. I'll throw my laptop in, some vinyl and my DJ gear, a book, a change of clothes and toiletries, and I'm out the door. This bag works perfectly as to how I need it to, and keeps me looking fresh while I'm on the go"- Cosmo Baker
- Cosmo Baker Messenger Bag Dimensions: 13” Long X 13 ” High X 6.75" Deep
- Made in the USA.
- Made from a heavy-duty waterproof backed 1680 denier black ballistic nylon.
- Interior lining 4 plies beige Taslan nylon.
- Interior laptop sleeve fits up to 13" laptop
- Polished aluminum front side release buckles with laser engraved logo on the surface.
- Leather trim in vegetable-tanned leather.
- Double ring sliders brass casting with nickel plating.
- Side pocket to hold a cell phone, earbuds, or keys on the right side.
- Non-padded main chamber for files, laptop, records, etc. with roomy zipper pocket.
- Front organizer panel with pockets for airline tickets, business cards, etc.
- Back slip pocket for easy access to newspapers and magazines.
- A full-featured Messenger Bag designed to Cosmo Bakers specifications.
- Leather and felt ergonomic shoulder pad.
- Optional removable cross-strap for biking.
- Heat stamped leather label with Cosmo Baker logo backed w/ Cosmo Baker Wolf Tag
- Covered by our lifetime warranty.
Tucker & Bloom products are made to ensure satisfaction and service during the natural life of the product. It warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of a lifetime from the date of the purchase. Under no circumstances will the warranty be assumable if the product is sold. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from product misuse, product neglect, product abuse, product tampering, product alterations, and unauthorized product repairs. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover any consequential damage to a person or property other than the product purchased. This guarantee will begin from the date the product is received and will only run for the same model originally purchased. To apply for this benefit you should contact Tucker & Bloom Customer Care Department. Just send an e-mail to customercare@Tucker-Bloom.com to become acquainted with the specific details. The Tucker & Bloom product purchase must be legitimated by an order number and an invoice.