When you only have the time and space for one bag, Tucker & Bloom designed the Saddle Messenger Bag to fill a wide range of day-to-day uses. Grab it and get on with it. The Saddle Bag is a messenger-style bag smaller than our famous North to South. It’s perfect for someone looking for function without the overpowering size. Made from durable,water-resistant 18-ounce filter twill waxed canvas that is made in the USA, the edges pop with locally sourced pull up veg tanned leather. A removable cross-body strap secures your stuff on the go. One main chamber provides ample room for a clutch or wallet, while the pockets of the back panel organizer house keys, cosmetics, a cell phone, and more. The bright, four-panel Taslan Nylon lets you find items even when the lights are turned down low. Just like all Tucker & Bloom products, the Saddle Bag includes our lifetime warranty. The Tucker & Bloom Saddle Messenger Bag is designed as a step up from the everyday cary all. Elegant, refined, and yet oh-so-simple, experience the blending American craftsmanship, function, and fashion.
- Messenger Bag Dimensions 17.5” Long X 7.5” High X 4.5" Deep.
- Made in the USA.
- Shell material water-resistant 18-ounce waxed canvas made in the USA by the Martin Dying and Finishing Co.
- Waxed pull up veg tanned leather trim and binding.
- Interior lining 4 ply Taslan nylon.
- Polished aluminum front side release buckles with laser engraved logo on surface.
- Leather trim in vegetable tanned leather.
- Double ring sliders brass casting with nickel plating.
- Non-padded main chamber.
- Front organizer panel with pockets for airline tickets, business cards, etc.
- Removable shoulder pad or an optional leather and shearling shoulder pad.
- Covered by our lifetime warranty.
Tucker & Bloom products are made to ensure satisfaction and service during the natural life of the product. It warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of a lifetime from the date of the purchase. Under no circumstances will the warranty be assumable if the product is sold. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from product misuse, product neglect, product abuse, product tampering, product alterations and unauthorized product repairs. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover any consequential damage to a person or property other than the product purchased. This guarantee will begin from the date the product is received and will only run for the same model originally purchased. To apply for this benefit you should contact Tucker & Bloom Customer Care Department. Just send an e-mail to customercare@Tucker-Bloom.com to become acquainted with the specific details. The Tucker & Bloom product purchase must be legitimated by an order number and an invoice.