We created the Tucker & Bloom Sidekick 45 Bag for the working DJ. This functional, long-lasting bag houses everything you need without any of the clutter. Enough records for a long set and enough pockets for the doo dads.
A velveteen-lined interior holds up to 100 seven-inch records, which are secured with our Takeout Top velcro flaps and nickel-cast brass hardware. Two side pockets hold spare needles and headphones, and a back slip pocket is the perfect size for a notebook. The front pocket was designed to hold cables, a recording device, or whatever else is jiggling around in your jeans. Slide business cards or adapters into an easy-to-access top pocket. Just like all Tucker & Bloom products, this 45 Bag includes our lifetime warranty. Bring all the essentials with you for your set, and leave the rest at home with the Tucker & Bloom Sidekick 45 Bag.
- 45 Bag Dimensions: 9.5" depth x 8" height x 8.5" width with 2" pockets on either side
- Shell material waterproof-backed 1680 ballistic nylon
- An open main chamber lined in velveteen-flocked nylon fabric with shock-absorbing closed-cell foam backing is secured by two velcro rain flaps.
- The main chamber fits 100 seven-inch records.
- Durable, metal, side-release buckle on the front with an adjustable tab to keep the flap taught
- Interior Lining: purple velveteen with high-density foam backing
- A sturdy veg-tanned leather grab handle that tucks neatly behind the bag while not in use
- Front slip pocket for a recording device, cables, and accessories
- Back slip pocket for easy access to train tickets, a notebook, or a cell phone
- Zippered top pocket for adaptors, business cards, etc.
- Side pockets with velcro closures to keep DJ needles and headphones secure while on the move
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with an ergonomic shearling pad lining and leather shoulder pad
- Hidden velcro stash pockets on interior flaps
- Covered by our lifetime warranty
Tucker & Bloom products are made to ensure satisfaction and service during the natural life of the product. It warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of a lifetime from the date of the purchase. Under no circumstances will the warranty be assumable if the product is sold. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from product misuse, product neglect, product abuse, product tampering, product alterations and unauthorized product repairs. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover any consequential damage to a person or property other than the product purchased. This guarantee will begin from the date the product is received and will only run for the same model originally purchased. To apply for this benefit you should contact Tucker & Bloom Customer Care Department. Just send an e-mail to customercare@Tucker-Bloom.com to become acquainted with the specific details. The Tucker & Bloom product purchase must be legitimated by an order number and an invoice.