In the design process we are always asking questions in an effort to solve problems. Although repetitive the action sometimes leads you to a place you might not have gone. After a few years of road testing the Rich Medina 45 Bag and working on some other record bag related projects we started asking some questions.
What if we could develop and accessory pouch that clipped into place on many of our existing products making access and organization easier for our customers?
What if this was a pouch you could put a book, a tablet, ear buds, and your passport in to used during an international flight? What if that pouch was connected to your existing duffle bag strap until you removed it and headed to your seat on the plane? Almost like an electronics dopp kit for inflight activities ( and ear plugs )
What if this same product worked for our record bags, allowing DJs to clip on extra space for headphones, adaptors, and cables?
We are proud to introduce the Sailor Sack. Designed for utility in the broad sense, the Sailor Sack currently works in conjunction with our Rich Medina 45 Bag line as well as both the London and Tokyo Duffle bags.
Here are the nitty gritty details:
- Made in the USA from 1680 waterproof backed ballistic nylon
- An interior wedge shaped main chamber lined in bright taslan nylon with a divider for additional organization.
- Three front business card sized slip pockets are enclosed by the front flap by dual mag snaps.
- A roomy discrete slip pocket on the back is hidden by a leather covered webbing strap. Three mag snaps secure the strap to the main body sealing off the pocket from view and attaching the bag to a secondary product. ( think secret pocket )
- Two zipper pulls on a run of nylon self healing zipper secure the main chamber.
- A hand stamped leather patch on the front of the flap.
- Covered by our Lifetime warranty
Secret Slip pocket obscured by the back handle and secured via mag snap.
Available in Black, Olive Green, and Woodland Camouflage