The Leather Rhodes Backpack is a modern twist on classic backpack design for one who won't compromise on luxury. Elegant and streamlined, the Rhodes achieves a large main chamber capacity with sleek-fitting contouring and style. The full-sized front pocket comes with an easy-access organizer panel for business cards, chargers, sunglasses, and the rest. A zippered slip pocket on the front panel provides quick access to DJ headphones or life's other essentials. Exceptionally durable, the exterior is made of the highest quality waterproof ballistic nylon available and top-grade pebble-grain leather. The interior pops with color along the bright Taslan nylon backing. A padded laptop sleeve features a velcro closure and a zippered pocket to keep your computer secure while on the go. The Leather Rhodes makes for a highly functional and fashionable backpack in the office, DJ booth, or the classroom and is perfect as a run around day bag. A great choice for students, disc jockeys, and professionals alike.
- Backpack Dimensions: 15" height x 13.5" width x 6.5" depth
- Made in the U.S.A. of waterproof-backed 1680 Ballistic Nylon with top-grade pebble grain leather
- Large, zippered main chamber fits up to 30 LPs
- Roomy U-zip front pocket with an easy-access organizer panel for business cards, an iPod, sunglasses, etc.
- Zippered front pocket for headphones or other fragile items.
- Interior Lining: four-ply Taslan nylon
- Interior padded laptop sleeve fits up to a 13" laptop
- Zippered organizer pocket secures laptop and provides storage for USBs, cables, etc.
- Self-healing, heavy #8 YKK nylon coil Zipper with two lockable zipper pulls for easy access when you want, and security when you need.
- Shoulder straps made of heavy-duty nylon webbing with a comfy, 3D mesh backing
- Low-profile handle attached to back shoulder straps for easy maneuvering in tight quarters
- Covered by our lifetime warranty
Tucker & Bloom products are made to ensure satisfaction and service during the natural life of the product. It warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of a lifetime from the date of the purchase. Under no circumstances will the warranty be assumable if the product is sold. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from product misuse, product neglect, product abuse, product tampering, product alterations, and unauthorized product repairs. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover any consequential damage to a person or property other than the product purchased. This guarantee will begin from the date the product is received and will only run for the same model originally purchased. To apply for this benefit you should contact the Tucker & Bloom Customer Care Department. Just send an e-mail to customercare@Tucker-Bloom.com to become acquainted with the specific details. The Tucker & Bloom product purchase must be legitimated by an order number and an invoice.